- What We Do
- Tourist information programs
Tourist information programs
Our tourist information programs include maintaining websites and social networking accounts that publicize information about Tokyo’s diverse tourist attractions.
We operate Tokyo Tourist Information Centers and a volunteer tour guide service, and publish guidebooks to welcome overseas travelers to Tokyo.
Through TCVB’s various activities, we further seek to promote the TOKYO brand and establish recognition with a global audience.
Publications of tourist information
Publicizing tourist information across social media and the internet
- The Official Tokyo Travel Guide website GO TOKYO
- SNS Tokyo Fan Club
- Digital Pamphlet Gallery
- Tokyo Tourist Information Desks
- Restaurants with multilingual menus in Tokyo
We create various tourist pamphlets in multiple languages and distribute them to tourist information centers, hotels, airports, tourist facilities, etc..
- The Official Tokyo Tourism Guide: Tokyo Travel Guide
- TOKYO MUSLIM Travelers’ Guide
- Tokyo Marathon guide map (Japanese only)
Development of channels for welcoming travelers
Supporting to operate and improve tourist information desks and regional tourist information hubs
Tokyo Tourism Volunteers
- Guide service for Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s building and its observation room
- Tour Guide Services by Tokyo Volunteer Guides
- Machinaka community tourist information
- Volunteer dispatch service
- Training Hospitable Goodwill Ambassadors
Eat Tokyo, a website for creating multilingual menus
Operating tourist information centers
We operate five tourist information centers in Tokyo - Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (Busta Shinjuku), Haneda Airport, Keisei Ueno and Tama.
Operating temporary tourist information centers
Holding the Tokyo Marathon photo contest
We organize a photo contest in conjunction with the Tokyo Marathon.