- What We Do
- Tourist information programs
Tourist information programs
Our tourist information programs include maintaining websites that publicize information about Tokyo’s diverse tourist attractions.
We operate Tokyo Tourist Information Centers and a volunteer tour guide service, and publish guidebooks to welcome overseas travelers to Tokyo.
Through TCVB’s various activities, we further seek to promote the TOKYO brand and establish recognition with a global audience.
Publications of tourist information
Publicizing tourist information across the internet
- Digital Pamphlet Gallery
- Tokyo Tourist Information Desks
- Restaurants with multilingual menus in Tokyo
We create various tourist pamphlets in multiple languages and distribute them to tourist information centers, hotels, airports, tourist facilities, etc..
- The Official Tokyo Tourism Guide: Tokyo Travel Guide
- TOKYO MUSLIM Travelers’ Guide
- Tokyo Marathon guide map (Japanese only)
Development of channels for welcoming travelers
Supporting to operate and improve tourist information desks and regional tourist information hubs
Tokyo Tourism Volunteers
- Guide service for Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s building and its observation room
- Tour Guide Services by Tokyo Volunteer Guides
- Machinaka community tourist information
- Volunteer dispatch service
- Training Hospitable Goodwill Ambassadors
Eat Tokyo, a website for creating multilingual menus
Operating tourist information centers
We operate five tourist information centers in Tokyo - Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (Busta Shinjuku), Haneda Airport, Keisei Ueno and Tama.
Operating temporary tourist information centers
Holding the Tokyo Marathon photo contest
We organize a photo contest in conjunction with the Tokyo Marathon.